February 22, 2012

Purple and Green Rustic Wedding

Last week I got a email from one of my readers, Catherine, asking if I could make a wedding board for her. Obviously, I said yes! I love helping brides with their wedding day plans. Catherine wants a green and purple wedding, in an outdoor, rustic setting. She loves burlap and mason jars (a girl at my own heart!) and wanted to incorporate some calla lilies in somewhere. I was super excited to get started because, doesn't it just sound gorgeous?

Thankfully, I think it turned out just as pretty as I had envisioned. I love the combination of deep purple and green, with a few touches of brighter color thrown in. It just looks so rustic yet feminine at the same time. I really like the mason jar centerpieces with candles in them (which would be great since her wedding will be in the evening) because they add such a nice glow while still keeping with the rustic feeling. I also LOVE the wooden details with a look like this. It keeps the look earthy and friendly. And of course, the bouquet with a few calla lilies, and the calla lily boutonniere tie the whole look in nicely. I'm pretty sure that I want this wedding for ME! Ha. Hope you like it Catherine.

purple and green wedding

 Photo Credits:

Center: bouquet
First row: table setting, cake, favors, apples
Second row: jars, centerpiece
Third row: couple, shoes
Fourth row: centerpiece, ring holder, bride, groom


If you need help with your wedding planning, shoot me an email. I'd love to help any way that I can! Shardiy@b-y.net.

No comments:

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics